Regular Armor Edit
These items hold no special effects.
- Flies (Distracting Insects)
- Tiara (Pretty Adornment)
- Fedora (Sweet Hat)
- Top Hat (Gentleman's Hat)
- Halo (Floating Ring)
- Viking Helm (Horned Hat)
- Crown (Regal Hat)
- Helmet (Strong Hat)
Special Armor Edit
These items all are inherently enchanted:
- Fire Flies (Glowing Insects): Light enchanted
- Bees (Defensive Insects): Chance to reflect damage
- Skull (Former Balrog Head): Undead enchanted; gives wearer a chance to reincarnate as Skeleton
- Blood (Liquidised[sic] Blood Demon): Life steal; will also protect wearer from life steal from enemy items or vampires
- Goggles (Magic Spectacles): Allows player to see in the dark; previously dark areas will be slightly visible and all enemies far away will be marked with a red silhouette.
- Wizard Hat (Magic Hat): Doubles any new enchantments to the armour. Specially, if save point is changed, level of enchanted effect increased by 1 until that level become same to level of item.
- _ (...): Renders wearer invisble; wearer will still be spotted while moving or if the wearer bleeds or glows; attacking will also expose wearer to enemies
- Knives (Flying Magic Blades): A higher chance to reflect damage; currently unknown on how to acquire this armour in the game
- Indifference (Out of Phase with the Universe): Renders wearer transparent with a black helmet; wearer cannot be harmed, but wearer cannot attack also; armour is extremely fragile and will be destroyed if removed
- Chaos Helm (Mad King's Hat): Enchants random effects on wearer; wear at your own risk
- Face (Magic Skin Mask): Morphs wearer into creature represented by face; race attributes are also replaced
- Yendor (Levitation Amulet): Allows user to jump; enjoy this while it lasts
- Fez (Turkish Hat): Regenerates health; Slow and Confusion enchanted; only found in Overworld chest
Armor Table Edit
- An armor's True Name is the name the armor will have in your inventory after it is identified.
- Items are listed in the order they appear in the in-game lore menu.
- Faces will take only one name from the different bosses for each race.
- LVL refers to the item's level, not the wearer's level or the dungeon level.
|Flies||Distracting Insects||0.01 + 0.01 * LVL|
|Tiara||Pretty Adornment||0.012 + 0.01 * LVL|
|Fedora||Sweet Hat||0.02 + 0.015 * LVL|
|Top Hat||Gentleman's Hat||0.02 + 0.015 * LVL|
|Fire Flies||Glowing Insects||Light enchanted.||0.01 + 0.01 * LVL|
|Halo||Floating Ring||0.03 + 0.015 * LVL|
|Bees||Defensive Insects||Reflects Damage||0.01 + 0.01 * LVL|
|Viking Helm||Horned Hat||0.04 + 0.02 * LVL||0.1|
|Skull||Former Balrog Head||Undead Enchanted||0.04 + 0.02 * LVL||0.1|
|Crown||Regal Hat||0.05 + 0.025 * LVL||0.15|
|Blood||Liquidised Blood Demon||Life Steal||0.03 + 0.02 * LVL|
|Goggles||Magic Spectacles||Infravision||0.01 + 0.01 * LVL|
|Wizard's Hat||Magic Hat||X2 to new enchantments applied.||0.03 + 0.02 * LVL||0.05|
|Helmet||Strong Hat||0.1 + 0.05 * LVL||0.4|
|_||Invisible||0.01 + 0.01 * LVL|
|Knives||Flying Magic Blades||Reflects Damage||0.05 + 0.03 * LVL||0.15|
|Indifference||Out of Phase with the Universe||Ignored by the game|
|Chaos Helm||Mad King's Hat||Inflicts chaos spells on wearer.||0.05 + 0.03 * LVL||0.15|
|Face||Magic Skin Mask||Polymorph into face type.|
|Yendor||Levitation Amulet||Jump||0.1 + 0.05 * LVL||0.3|
|Fez||Turkish Hat||Slow and confusion enchanted.||0.02 + 0.015 * LVL|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.